Associate Consultant – Monitoring & Evaluation
The Khana Group, a leading international development and management consulting firm focusing on Africa, seeks a Liberia-based Associate Consultant focused on Monitoring & Evaluation to join our West Africa team. The Monitoring & Evaluation Associate Consultant will contribute to the development of methods and
preparation of reference materials and tools to support strengthened performance monitoring among client’s projects, including workshop materials, technical notes and guides.
- Lead client’s work to support M&E guidance
- Review and provide feedback to clients on their program design, results framework, M&E plans, work plans, baseline, mid-term and final evaluation plans and reports
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of M&E workshops in the field
- Contribute to the development and/or pilot testing of guidance for carrying out baseline, mid-term and end-line evaluations
- Stay abreast of M&E industry standards, policies, requirements and issues that are of significance to provide support to clients in meeting those regulations
- Develop field-friendly, practical and concise M&E technical reference materials and other guidance documents, such as technical notes, fact sheets, etc.
- Contribute to project work planning, budgeting, and reporting.
- Carry out other job-related tasks as assigned by the practice lead or Sr. Management
- Masters in one of the following or related fields: Agricultural Economics, International Economics, Public Health, Evaluation Research or Social Science required
- 2-5 years of relevant M&E experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in the field of monitoring and evaluation
- Experience working with USAID and other donor-based program highly desirable
- Experience with M&E policy setting at a central/donor level
- Proven ability to write well for technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, organizational and team-work skills
- Proficient in using MS Office projects and conducting internet research is essential
- SPSS and SAS, or other statistical software package, knowledge a plus
- Qualitative and/or quantitative research skills
- Data Analysis skills a plus No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Associate Consultant-Monitoring & Evaluation in the subject line.
The Khana Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee
organization, or other non-merit factors.